Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Etsy finds I love! :)

So maybe we do only have one nursery and maybe it is already mostly decorated... but that doesn't mean I can't equally adore all of the many sweet things on etsy.com!  
For the fun of it, here are just a few of my recent favs for baby Violet  :)


Sunny Sun
Sugar Pop Baby Blanket
BoBo the monkey
Rainbow -Giclee Print of Original Watercolor Painting 8x10inch
Free domestic shipping with code FREESHIPPING LIMITED EDITION - Peony - The Woodland Bear - Made to Order
Hug A Cloud in navy and red
Subliminal Baby Letterpress Art Print Series. Crying is for babies. (Other babies.)
Snugars May Flower spring HAT beanie BABY toddler INFANT girls

etsy.com  ...   Snugars May Flower spring beanie 

 


 

I know, so many super adorable things.. so how could I choose just a few?! 
I will post many more cutesies in the future!!


No comments:

Post a Comment